Some have asked, others have been more secretive. Why is njdevils.info so… stale?
Okay, okay. I’m publically announcing "Uh – I’ve been busy…"
Here’s the dark secret: me, myself, and I work on this site. Have you tried to get things done when you have a multiple personality disorder? Let me tell you, it’s difficult!
Okay, in all seriousness, njdevils.info will thrive once again. As of right now, it’s easy to post some blog entries, so that’s what I have been doing the past week.
The long and the short of it is, I just need time. As many of my loyal followers are aware, I am no longer single (I know ladies, but there are other fish in the pond, I swear, and you’ll find one soon, I promise). And let me tell you, living away from home is difficult! You have to go food shopping, pay rent, wash your own clothes – I didn’t realize so much more was involved!
Anywho, between all of that, a full time job, a part time job, another part time job, and cleaning up after a cat who likes to use his dry food as toys, I find myself minus time to spare.
So here’s the plan:
- I am going to develop a simple little interface to help with inputting box scores. I spend entirely way to much time trying to do this, and it’s about time I make my life a little easier in this process.
- Upload all missing photos for every game.
- Begin working on videos for this season. I’ll work on last seasons soon.
- Finish up Members Area and re-create the mailing lists.
- Work on Members Area of the News Center.
After the above is finished, the next following items will be developed simultaneously:
- Update and expand the Devils Data section.
- Update the NHL Zone and reintegrate with njdevils.info.
- Update the Downloads section.
- Promote and integrate DevilSphere with the other njdevils.info sites.
For anyone curious to hear about more, please feel free to contact me or post a message in "General Management" at DevilSphere.